Our Apprenticeships give trainees the opportunity to complete additional training, which compliments their job role.
There is a combination of theory-based and practical learning, and trainees can choose modules to learn that they have a particular interest in.
Each apprenticeship is mapped against our own McMullen’s training. It is a great way for our team members to develop further in their working environment, where they ‘earn while they learn’, and then can take advantage of these new skills into their current role and beyond.
We currently have team members on apprenticeships working both front of house and back of house, and from Level 2 Hospitality Team Member all the way up to Level 5 Operations Manager. The apprenticeship available are:
- Level 2 Hospitality Team Apprenticeship
- Level 2 Production Chef Apprenticeship
- Level 3 Hospitality Supervisor Apprenticeship
- Level 3 Senior Chef Apprenticeship in Production Cooking
- Level 4 Hospitality Manager Apprenticeship
- Level 5 Operations Departmental Manager Apprenticeship
If you would like to find out more about undertaking an apprenticeship with McMullen’s please get in touch with the firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for Job Alerts
Be the first to know about new roles